Thursday, February 7, 2019

A New Me?

     New Year, New Hope. New Year, New Me. Another year has started again. Every year, we always or sometimes make our own New Year's Resolution. This list will be the things-to-do this new year, as a change for this year from the things we've done last year.

     As we make our resolution, we need to look back and to reflect from the things weve done last year. This resolution will make us better or worse, depending on the effects on the person. Changing your attitudes will mean a lot. Sometimes, your closed friends will notice a lot of changes on you. These changes affect our environment. Our friends, our family and everyone around us. This year, my only resolution is to have a diet and lose weight. To be honest, every year this is my resolution. Yet, I cannot do this because eating is my hobby. All I can do is to continue to do the good things and stop doing bad things. I just want to make my loved ones happy. For this year, there is no new me. Just an ordinary and the old me.

     
Many people have their resolutions in life for this year. The change is within the person wanting to change. If they want a new them, let them be. New Year is a New hope. New year to change and become a better person.

References:
https://stock.adobe.com/search?k="new+me"
https://pbkennelclub.com/e/nye-2018/

No comments:

Post a Comment