Monday, January 7, 2019

Reflection: Third Quarter

     This grading has been a remarkable, unforgettable and amazing grading. Many challenges came and we surpassed them, as a class. This grading was amazing and I have enjoyed more. I enjoyed this third grading with my classmates. In the subject TLE, I have learn many concepts and ideas.

     Many concepts were taught to us. One of the concepts I learned is the HTML Links, wherein we can link photos and html files. Next is creating our own web design. The Communtiy Based Research of our classmate served as our information to create our web design. And also, we continued to publish more articles.

     I will continue to post in my blog account. I will continue to become a blogger. I will also continue to have the references below my article. I will apply all the concepts our teacher had taught. I will continue to make html for our own web design. This grading has been an amazing and good journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment