Friday, October 19, 2018

Second Grading Reflection

     This grading has been a remarkable and amazing grading. Many challenges came and we surpassed them. This grading was amazing and I have enjoyed more. I enjoyed this second grading with my classmates. In the subject TLE, I have learn many concepts and ideas.

     Many concepts were taught to us. One of the concepts I knew is the internet access. In the internet access, it is divided into two. Now, all of us are bloggers. These are the Local Area Network (LAN) and Wireless Broadband Access. Next is creating our own web design. And also creating html for the web design. And also, we continued to publish more articles. The challenge is that I am slow in typing. And also, I haven't finished the exercises. Through the help of our teacher in TLE, Mrs. Vera Cruz I was able to surpass these challenges. And to my fellow classmates for teaching me the right thing to do and on what to do.

     I will continue to post in my blog account. I will continue to become a blogger. I will also continue to have the references below my article. I will apply all the concepts our teacher had taught. I will continue to make html for our own web design. This grading has been an amazing and good journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment